Wednesday 18 September 2013

Barcelona - an ideal city?

First of all, I vahe never been to BArcelona. That said, I know I will certainly go. There are many reasons. To visit Camp Nou, to see Sagrada Familia, to spend some time hanging on the Barceloneta beach, drink wine on Las Ramblas...

Currently, I have visited other parts of Spain, mainly South Spain. Barcelona is easily accesible but still have some doubts. Anyway, it seems they feel less Spanish than people from other regions of Spain. It is Catalonia, another country, another history, and another proud, catalonian proud, and FC Barcelona - of course.

I will go there the next year. I am sure. For know I leave you with some pictures of Barcelona and do nto forget also to check the cheapest hotels of Barcelona.





See you soon! You know which city I will describe next?

No comments:

Post a Comment